Our valued sponsor

Quanloop for hands off p2p?

benbao

Member Plus
May 1, 2022
Budapest
Visit site
I stumbled across quanloop a while ago and put some pocket change in it. From my understanding it is somewhat an auto-pilot for p2p, factoring finance and similar deals that many other platforms offer as well. What I like about it is that for a still very decent interest you get flexibility to take out your money anytime, completely hands off without selecting or scanning deals and some nice bonus for inflation adjustments.

Now I am considering to put more money but I can not find a lot about this company and others who used them, does anyone here have any experience with quanloop or sees/knows a good reason to not give them money?

It’s fine if you are happy to give money to someone you don’t know and who doesn’t tell you how he will use your money.
Naturally I would be uneasy about not knowing what happens with the money, however they do tell you what they are gonna do with it pretty much to the same extend as any other fund would tell you.

I believe no one really knows the people at the institutions where we put our money these days anyway.

It’s fine if you are happy to give money to someone you don’t know and who doesn’t tell you how he will use your money.
Isn't that how it would work with such platforms ?