Our valued sponsor

Question about Cyprus company duty fee?

biskoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I read /forum/articles/59555-new-duty-fee-annual-levy-by-the-registrar-of-companies-in-cyprus-please-read and wondering if all companies resident and non resident have to pay this duty fee?

If I buy a ready-made / dormant cyprus company, will the fee's have been paid. I mean, if the company is aged?

Last edited by a moderator:
All Cyprus companies have to pay this fee once every year.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Eur 500 plus filing fee.

OK. That's regardless turnover and any sales volume in the company right?
Yes it is the same, no change..

Well, the question is not answered Admin? sorry! but if we buy a dormant company registered in Cyprus say it is registered in 2009, what about the duty fee for 2010/2011/2012/2013 and 2014 are they paid or have we to pay backwards for them as well? are these fees included in the total costs of the dormant company?

Reactions: buzzoffshore
When you buy / acquire a dormant company these fees shall have been paid otherwise the company is not in good standing and you wont be able to obtain such a Certificate of Good Standing for the company. This certificate should anyway follow with all the other corporate documents when you acquire a ready-made company!

I agree with pucket... not seen this with other offshore jurisdictions so far!

If you do money in Cyprus and don't pay tax than the duty fee should not be your headache at least!!

Latest Threads