Our valued sponsor

Real costs of UAE legal entity?

Dubai Onshore Freezone Company with 1 Residence Visa and the necessary SUBSTANCE in 2022:

Setup 8.000 EUR
Yearly 5.000 EUR

No accounting or audit requirements if setup in the right way.

Since the FATF Grey Listing you simply can't get around a real physical office if you want to have USD and EUR accounts - we include this of course in our proposal.
Please check PM, thanks.

Reactions: Fred
mind to share with us?

What about the new AD claiming to setup companies in UAE for 695$ anyone know what it is about?
A RAK ICC where you don't get any banking done and even for a RAK ICC its too cheap.

Assuming this advertiser called us first that they wanna advertise here makes no good impression - I mean setting up with someone who doesn't know the difference between advertiser and page owner.

Just realized they copy & pasted our ad banner - the classic copy & paste agency with dumping price around each corner in Dubai - gets you for sure no banking done.

RAK ICC is already since few years dead see below

A RAK ICC where you don't get any banking done and even for a RAK ICC its too cheap.

Assuming this advertiser called us first that they wanna advertise here makes no good impression - I mean setting up with someone who doesn't know the difference between advertiser and page owner.

Just realized they copy & pasted our ad banner - the classic copy & paste agency with dumping price around each corner in Dubai - gets you for sure no banking done.

RAK ICC is already since few years dead see below

The company I sell has an account with ADIB. I’m pretty sure that the new owner can keep it (much patience is required when dealing with ADIB, and provably a couple of mornings in their offices).

The company I sell has an account with ADIB. I’m pretty sure that the new owner can keep it (much patience is required when dealing with ADIB, and provably a couple of mornings in their offices).
Yes - for the new owner and you - we bank with ADIB and I asked the RM about this one here - it's possible but everything depends on you and you being in Dubai as well.

Reactions: bonox
@Fred

What do you mean by right setup not requiring accounting and audit, how does that work in practice? Nobody asks for it so you just turn a blind eye?

What about substance in terms of physical office. How many days do you have to spend in those offices? How much do you have to pay for internet, phone? Is it possible to use coworking space in Downtown instead?

Thank you for the information

@Fred

What do you mean by right setup not requiring accounting and audit, how does that work in practice? Nobody asks for it so you just turn a blind eye?

What about substance in terms of physical office. How many days do you have to spend in those offices? How much do you have to pay for internet, phone? Is it possible to use coworking space in Downtown instead?

Thank you for the information
No co-working space. Fully fledged office dedicated under lock-key with company nameboard.

No blind eye or some shady stuff - you just need to structure the setup in the right way.

For all the above our service is there and can be used by everyone. Just click the banner below.

Latest Threads