Our valued sponsor

Real estate in Netherlands

Hi there.

My motivation for coming to this forum is that I do not want to pay tax to a government who has armed troops stationed in foreign nations other than for peace keeping. That said I’m a Italian living in the Netherlands. I am by no means a businessman and looking for a nanny who will take me by the hand and guide me true “tax land”.

As of late my associate and I are looking to invest in real estate. We found a nice property with existing shop on ground level and 4 floors on top to realize apartments. This is a casco purchase so only the outer walls as well as the structural walls.

We want to renovate to apartments. My associate will act as the sole (financial) inverter while I do all the work. The deal is 50/50 after realization of the project. After the initial buy of the building the ownership of one floor will be transferred to me. The ground floor will be equal ownership and after financing (by my associate) and completion of the renovation (by me) of the whole building the ownership of 1 other floor will be transferred to me. So in the end I have ownership of 2 floors, my associate has ownership of 2 floors and we have equal ownership of the ground floor. The ground floor (shop) is rented out.

How many companies do we need to create?

Do we need a separate company for the renovation?

How to handle VAT?

What we are looking for is a way to minimize risks what is the best way to do this?

Last edited:
Not the answer you wanted but your living in the Netherlands so not worth it.

Not worth it? Was it not the Dutch who together with the Brids dropped boms on Iraq killing thousands and thousands of innocent people? Was it not the dutch who, under false pretense did this? Our little country might be “not worth it” but sins ww2 we have and always had WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION stored on our soil. Our premier minister is a war criminal escaping justice by licking USA a*s. Then there is the war crimes in Srebrenica where they helped to separate thousands of men woman and children for extinction.

So don’t you worry if it’s worth to me or not. I did not come here to receive your judgment but to get advice on how to get it done.

Look I feel the same about European governments if you read some of my other posts. I left Europe and went back to Caribbean to escape having my tax money pay for nonsense.

Bottom line is if you don't like to pay tax to the government under which you live move abroad or quit complaining like an idiot about it. Pay to Caesar what is owed to Caesar or get out while you still can.

Reactions: troubled soul
I fail to see how name calling and insults to whoever makes different choices is a good communicative approach, ever…………………………..
As i said before I did not come here to receive your judgment but to get advice on how to get it done. If you have nothing constructive to say maybe silence is a better or pick on someone else to masturbate your ego.

Last edited:
I fail to see how name calling and insults to whoever makes different choices is a good communicative approach, ever…………………………..
As i said before I did not come here to receive your judgment but to get advice on how to get it done. If you have nothing constructive to say maybe silence is a better or pick on someone else to masturbate your ego.
He gave an answer to all your questions, why get so upset about it?

These are all very basic questions that you should discuss with a local advisor.

Reactions: 22kay and Jerry1911

Latest Threads