Our valued sponsor

Real seat vs location of incorporation

lostfish

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone

I need to find board members for my company who reside in countries where the local country's law dictates that company seat is viewed as the location where the company is incorporated, as opposed to "real seat" (location of head office) used my many other countries.

Do any of you know where I can find a list of countries which use incorporation theory? I know for example, UK, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Sweden us this.

You are looking for a Nominee Director or Shareholder?

Real board members. Not nominees. And Also real members as opposted to nominee shareholders.

The purpose is to show that the offshore company has a purpose and cannot be ignored for tax purposes in the local jurisdiction where I live. By appointing several stakeholders and staff who perform admin or management work in many jurisdictions I hope to do this. But I want to avoid creating a head office somewhere so I want to avoid countries that use "Real Seat" theory.

Don't you think it' s more secure to find such people through law firms in the different countries? How many are you looking for and do you have any particular country in mind or don't you care? Just asking because you listed several countries above.

Don't you think it' s more secure to find such people through law firms in the different countries? How many are you looking for and do you have any particular country in mind or don't you care? Just asking because you listed several countries above.
Actually I was just looking for a list of countries and then I planned to source my own people.

You want to add the following countries to the list I guess:
Panama, Cyprus, Maltha, BVI, Seychlles, Belize, Cook Islands, Marshall Islands and Dominica and even Gibraltar!

Latest Threads