Our valued sponsor

replica store

It's going to be complicated. I can see some sort of processors in the mentor group gold that would for sure take your business. However, with this volume it won't make much sense I believe.

Reactions: Money king
i see some Chinese replica store use Paypal , they have a redirect system, you click the order button on the replica store and you will be redirect to a normal store, you make your payment on the normal store and you will be redirect to the replica store. and they have more than one normal stores, you got redirect to a normal store randomly

seems just fine

Reactions: cryptounions
i see some Chinese replica store use Paypal , they have a redirect system, you click the order button on the replica store and you will be redirect to a normal store, you make your payment on the normal store and you will be redirect to the replica store. and they have more than one normal stores, you got redirect to a normal store randomly

seems just fine
That’s a cloaked PayPal account but the redirection will cause customer to being suspicious and in return you can lose customer so instead cloak account in a way that it doesn’t redirect your customers to another store