Our valued sponsor

Review leupay.eu good or bad? post your experience please?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
A few users from here and on other forums recommend LeuPay for banking in the European Union.

leupay-eu-banking.jpg

Well looking at their website above it seems to me they are another wallet solution just where you can transfer money to the wallet by Wire transfer. So you get a MasterCard from them to withdraw money!

They are not really a bank if you ask me or did I miss something here.
Please post your comments, experience or any other information you may have about LeuPay as mentioned initially they are looking promising but like so many other processors and bank "look alikes" this could also be a trap!

Well buddy, do you think this whois lookup looks like a reliable processor, bank, PSP or whatever they want to be?
leupay-eu-banking-2014-2016.jpg

I say it is a no go until we can see some reliable reviews of this operation. I was wondering if they are licensed at all or just operating until they get cought by a authority for money laundering, financing of terrorism or what else they could be charged for!

I'm 95% certain this is a non licensed operation otherwise they would not try to hide their contact details at the domain!

Taking a close look at the WHOIS records public available it seems they are a registered business Ipay International SA which obvios is not registered anywhere as Financial service Company nor holds a Financial service license.

Ipay-International-SA.jpg

Check below screenshot from their website!!
Ipay-International-SA-LeuPay.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks for bringing this up to my attention to both of you. Nice review. The more difficult it gets to get a bank account, real offshore bank account, the more of this s**t is popping up on the Internet. People need to take care before they put their hard earned money in places like the above!
Your welcome. We really need to make some due diligence to avoid troubles in the future.

There is popping up new financial (unlicensed) operations up all the time and almost every week. They look very professional in their webdesign and how they setup company with office etc. but they are not licensed nor is there any insurance that will cover your a*s if something goes wrong!

You may use them but be careful only do small amounts for the first 12 months or so.. I would not put all my hard earned money there that's for sure. You can also split your money to several of these service. Chances that all of the close at the same time or run with your money is only little I think!

Yes you get your own bank account on your name at Satabank with IBAN. I have an account at Worldcore and Leupay and my opinion is Leupay offer you a fully working bank account with affordable fees. Credit card is working without any problem worldwide. Fees also absolute okay. Worldcore dont offer you a bank account on your name. What you get is a Reference number, that is your account number. Money receive (bank transfer) most of time within 24hours. Worldcore is good and trusfull, LEUPAY is same but the fees are lower and you get a fully working bank account.

one year of using leupay ,they offer excellent real bank account ,for me if i need to contact customer support i have to wait a few days , mastercard withdrawal fees 4$ ,in general they are reliable and trusted,ordered 3 mastercard free of charge for each currency

Reactions: negon

Latest Threads