Our valued sponsor

Samoa IBC looking for Offshore Bank (or EMI)

drivestufftotown

Jan 14, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Did a lot of searching here but don't seem to find the results I was looking for.

Are there any banks that are friendly towards Samoa IBC these days? Or am I pretty much stuck with going with a EMI?

I was looking at the list here List of EMI and Digital Banks . Out of this list, it seems like Mistertango is the most popular. Any other one people would recommend me try out first?

Thanks a lot!

Will do I will try Paysera. Do you know if MisterTango also accepts Samoa IBC?
MT only accept EU countries as of their last statement. However, you may check with their support directly, they seem to let some "exotic" companies go through for account opening.

MT only accept EU countries as of their last statement. However, you may check with their support directly, they seem to let some "exotic" companies go through for account opening.
Nice to talk to Mr. Admin for the first time... I thought you don't recommend MisterTango anymore from the other thread where you reported the details of your bad experience with them...?

Nice to talk to Mr. Admin for the first time... I thought you don't recommend MisterTango anymore from the other thread where you reported the details of your bad experience with them...?
Why not, seems there are thousand of other people which don't have problems with them. It is a discussion forum and as such I post what may work for people regardless what I have had of issues with them. There is no ONE APPLY TO ALL here.

Hi

Did a lot of searching here but don't seem to find the results I was looking for.

Are there any banks that are friendly towards Samoa IBC these days? Or am I pretty much stuck with going with a EMI?

I was looking at the list here List of EMI and Digital Banks . Out of this list, it seems like Mistertango is the most popular. Any other one people would recommend me try out first?

Thanks a lot!
My Samoan company account is in HSBC HK, but I don't know if it's possible to open now.