Our valued sponsor

Question High-risk payment solutions for online medicine, replicas?

alley

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm in search of an extremely risky payment processor which offers separate merchant accounts as well as payment gateways. My main business is selling medicines online and, in the case of a second business, I sell legally manufactured and sold replica goods from Italy. Do you have any recommendations for reliable high-risk payment processors that are able to cater to the specific requirements of this business?

I assume that you have already looked in the resource database in MG - there are really many good suggestions for exactly what you are looking for. Have, for example, tried CoolPay which is one among many there? The name sounds like nothing, but I have succeeded with some IPTV through them.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Is it a payment processor you have tested for processing stuff like pharmacy and replica?

As far as I can tell from the many threads here and elsewhere, there are only a few who can handle high-risk payment processing due to its nature and because the banks prefer that their names do not appear anywhere in connection with it.

Considering the incredibly many payment service providers listed in the resource database, I wonder how they can all offer such services unless they are all affiliated with the same few banks or some of them are resellers.

use paypal or stripe for this business, doesn't require high risk business, wonder why any may have categorized you like that!
I don't think PayPal and Stripe would process stuff like this long term.

I'm in search of an extremely risky payment processor which offers separate merchant accounts as well as payment gateways. My main business is selling medicines online and, in the case of a second business, I sell legally manufactured and sold replica goods from Italy. Do you have any recommendations for reliable high-risk payment processors that are able to cater to the specific requirements of this business?
Hi

Did you manage to get any of the high risk processors to onboard your businesses?

Cheers