Our valued sponsor

Seeking Low-Fee Payment Solutions for Small Transfers to US Individuals: Options for Non-US Residents

alexx999

Apr 7, 2023
italy
Visit site
Hello,

I need to conduct multiple small transfers, amounting to 2, 5, or 10 USD, to 30-40 individuals several times a month. These payments are for individuals in the US, not businesses. I'm looking for a low-fee solution that isn't PayPal, as they charge 5% fees plus a minimum of $0.99 per transaction. I'm not a US citizen, so I can't use Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, or Google Pay.

Ideally, I need a service where the recipients only need to provide an email address to me and not personal data, and it's not too complicated to sign up. The task is straightforward, and since they are earning a small amount of money, making the process difficult would be problematic.

Are there any payment processors available for Europeans or those with Mexican residency?

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Hello,

I need to conduct multiple small transfers, amounting to 2, 5, or 10 USD, to 30-40 individuals several times a month. These payments are for individuals in the US, not businesses. I'm looking for a low-fee solution that isn't PayPal, as they charge 5% fees plus a minimum of $0.99 per transaction. I'm not a US citizen, so I can't use Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, or Google Pay.

Ideally, I need a service where the recipients only need to provide an email address to me and not personal data, and it's not too complicated to sign up. The task is straightforward, and since they are earning a small amount of money, making the process difficult would be problematic.

Are there any payment processors available for Europeans or those with Mexican residency?
This is a tough one, NGL!

I've been looking for something like this for a while but to no avail. bla-"!

Latest Threads