Our valued sponsor

Send money to a Friend?

Hello,

i wonder in the case of a bank in Lithuania with offshore company,
it is possible to send money to a french Friend ( so personal account) without complication? Something like 2000€.

Because I heard about tracfin :
Tracfin - Wikipedia

Thank for your help!

regard
Tracfin in France switch on red lights over 7500 Euros for personal and 50.000 Euros for business.
So you are under the radar .

Hello thank for your reply.
Please what is your source for this information?
From what i read is 1000€ by transaction.

Because :
Communication systématique d'informations (COSI) relative aux transmissions de fonds

( google translate
The thresholds from which information is required are set at € 1,000 per transaction and € 2,000 cumulative per customer over a calendar month.
My source is from my bankers in France.
Anyway will try to explain.
The bank inform tracfin for the amount you specified but it s not automatic and not forced. To let you understand better in 2017 , 57.000 transactions have been reported through the 10 big bank in France. So you understand that is really not automatic.
Now you have to make difference between two reporting from the bank , the one without doubt of terrorism goal, money laundering etc and the one with.
The 1000 and 2000€ mentioned may be reported or not , but they are in the first group.
The amounts I mentioned , are in the second group , and then tracfin must put your account under surveillance.
So I answered your question a bit fast but the point was you can send 2000euros to your friend and nothing will happen

Reactions: Jean Dupuis

Latest Threads