Our valued sponsor

Server hosting comparison. Any reliable dedicated hosting?

Deepbreathe

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
1 TB (ssd) - HD, 14 TB - data transfer, Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
Any experience with Centohost.com and Cloudarion.com dedicated web hosting services?
Are they offering any fresh discounts or promos now?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

Thanks

Cloudarion.com have been so good me, helping me setup Magento which would not run on my last hosting companies servers.
Not only this but my site is now so fast. To have a hosting company with support that actually care, and a site that works for such a small amount of money really is fantastic.

I love the prices. Cloudarion.com server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time! There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers. 5 out of 5 stars.

I must say CentoHost.com offer a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
Their support is always very friendly and helpful. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.

Latest Threads