Server hosting required in the UK: Live streaming

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
Live streaming, the UK, fast processor
I would like to know your views on Hostunmetered.net managed (unmetered) servers?
Any information on their reliability? Any info about them? What host is better? Why?

JustinF

QHoster.com and asvhost.com are the best European hosts.
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Very VERY fast answers to technical support tickets. I dont think there's any questions I have asked that the tech support couldnt help with. Going the extra mile to assist and resolve issues within a few minutes is indeed commendable. Thanks a lot for validating my decision to avail Hostunmetered.net dedicated server hosting services.

Lakmis

QHoster.com and hosting.uk are the best hosting providers in Europe.
The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they providing?

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I must say that Hostunmtered.net is an excellent web host provider with stable DC in the UK that offers affordable unmetered server hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. Hostunmetered.net customer service has improved drastically since I started the account. It started out with a ticketing system, moved to email and pay for calls to 24/7 instant messaging support. Good web host.