Our valued sponsor

Service for USA LLC renewal and tax return filing

Ethernity4ever

Mar 30, 2022
Serbia
Visit site
Hello,

I have a multi-member LLC (2 owners). I need to file a tax return by April this year. Does anyone know any good reliable services for this? I found many sites, but all of them look terrible/sketchy and cost 500-600$.

I would also be interested in changing my registered agent from my current one to a new one if anyone has a well trusted service for this.

Thank you all!

Hello,

I have a multi-member LLC (2 owners). I need to file a tax return by April this year. Does anyone know any good reliable services for this? I found many sites, but all of them look terrible/sketchy and cost 500-600$.

I would also be interested in changing my registered agent from my current one to a new one if anyone has a well trusted service for this.

Thank you all!
Startfleet are good in my experience

Hello,

Thank you all!
Maybe GW Carter?

LLC from which state? What was the turnover? How complex or simple do you think the return will be?

Latest Threads