Our valued sponsor

set up an offshore company to pay expenses

hafios96

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
hi all ,
i live in hungary and we have a good taxation system if your income is less then 40k usd a year (any thing above is taxed 40%) you just pay around 150usd mothly the only problem with this setup that it doesn't recognize any business expenses.
in my business model half of my income goes to freelancers and some expensive subscriptions apps.
my plan is to receive up to 40k yearly to my hungarian account and pay flat rate taxes as a freelancer and all the remaining i would like to receive in a seperate LLC offshore comany account wich will be used (90%) to pay expenses.
what's the best country where i can set up an llc company ?
1.estonia is good but the 20% dividend taxes + income tax in my country of residence on the same amount will be around 55%
2.uk LTD is tricky too since you can survive without an accountant
3. UAE ? may be

Reactions: EliasIT
Wonder why no one replied to your questions before.

I believe a Cyprus or UK LTD would do the magic for you. You can deduct expenses from profits in such entities and the rest can be send to your local company for taxation.

To set up a offshore company for this purpose could benefit your tax payments positive. Alternative countries would be Seychelles, Belize and the well known zero tax havens, but they won't work as good as the mentioned.

Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads