Our valued sponsor

setup offshore company in no tax country ?

It is not difficult to register a Seychelles or Belize company, most are going for a SC company today because it's providing a much higher level of privacy and it's fast to incorporate, fee starts as low as EUR 550 for the incorporation of a Seychelles corp. more information you can find here /company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html

Requirements are:

- copy of valid passport

- utility bill not older than 3 months

That's it, if you can provide the above documents and you have the budget you can simple place your order here /offshore-formation.html

Last edited:
Reactions: bonzo
It is not difficult to register a Seychelles or Belize company' date=' most are going for a SC company today because it's providing a much higher level of privacy and it's fast to incorporate, fee starts as low as EUR 550 for the incorporation of a Seychelles corp. more information you can find here [url']/company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html[/url]
Requirements are:

- copy of valid passport

That's it, if you can provide the above documents and you have the budget you can simple place your order here /offshore-formation.html
very good I have all the documents have send contact to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, one of our sales rep will be in touch with you shortly if not already. Should you have any additional questions just post here or send me a PM!

Thank you! Yes speak to one now good help now.
Great to hear that. Seems you get it all sorted out now. Le us know once you finally have your setup and what you think about the process from company formation to bank account opening.

Yes company is setup wait for bank account to be opened soon.
Sounds good you managed to sort out where to setup your company and where to bank! I whish you all the best for your business and the future and finally hope you get satisfied with everything so I did in the past when I setup my first offshore company :)

Reactions: happyjohn
Hi,
sorry for me english it's bad but what do I need to do to open offshore company in no tax country? what country I need to start at please?
It is clear to me what it is you try to do. Start with a simple Seychelles IBC or Belize until you know what it all is about and you have grown your business, so you avoid to pay for something you don't need or can't use at the end of the day!

Reactions: lavel and happyjohn
Hi,
sorry for me english it's bad but what do I need to do to open offshore company in no tax country? what country I need to start at please?
Seychelles and if you don't like it Belize - that's the major offshore jurisdictions around to get fast and inexpensive offshore corps.

Reactions: happyjohn
Try Netherlands and Singapore if you don't mind to be unique. Cyprus, Belize and Seychelles are the most common countries right now but its also good to be in the good side of business.

It is not difficult to register a Seychelles or Belize company, most are going for a SC company today because it's providing a much higher level of privacy and it's fast to incorporate, fee starts as low as EUR 550 for the incorporation of a Seychelles corp. more information you can find here /company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html

Requirements are:

- copy of valid passport

There are a few more requirements today like detailed business description and personal CV

The most suggested countries are : Singapore, Seychelles , Cyprus, Cook Islands , Belize and many more. Your decision will probably go down on what kind of company you wanted to build as some countries are more preferred for specific companies.