Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Accounting Reccord Inspection

I’ve also just received the same demand! I was thinking of not renewing the company this year and letting it get struck off. But it says they will still want the account records going back 7 years and will issue fines if not received! ‍♂️
you can ignore that if you don't need the company any longer. They want to make the last money out of you, that's it.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
you can ignore that if you don't need the company any longer. They want to make the last money out of you, that's it.
An IBC that is struck‐off, dissolved or deregistered must ensure that any outstanding accounting records are lodged at its registered office in Seychelles by January or July, following the date that it is struck‐off, dissolved or deregistered.

Why they think I would still provide the records if the company is struck off is beyond me! But they will be charging an extra $125 a year for the pleasure!

It’s time to say bye bye to the Seychelles!

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I wonder how they will collect the fines if you as an foreigner just leave the company and ignore any demand to pay the fines!?
Hello @Admin
I read under a thread that you are satisfied with the services of Fidelity to form an offshore company. I also need forming a Seychelles company. I found Fidelity on google after your comment. But what I want to ensure is that their website domain is www.fidelitycorporate.com or www.seychellesoffshore.com I contacted them through seychellesoffshore.com and theyreplied by eamil from fidelitycorporate.com Ordering company formation service is available through their www.seychellesoffshore.com domain address. Are they correct entity I have contacted? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Yes all the same, they have done a lot for SEO purpose. Anyway, use them on your own risk. No guarantees from here!

Reactions: ozgurmadran
Really kicking up a stink lately, most likely due to the sheer volume of crypto enterprises that operated via Seychelles IBC's... then closed shop.
Seychelles suck. The country is run by a bunch of incompetent corrupt lazy guys who are just concerned about appointing friends/relatives in key roles. It has completely degenerated.

Latest Threads