UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

SEYCHELLES IBC + BROKER

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Try CCTrader in Malta perhaps. Issue would be finding a bank account for Seychelles company in order to fund the brokerage account unless you already have this.

Cetme308win

Entrepreneur
Try CCTrader in Malta perhaps. Issue would be finding a bank account for Seychelles company in order to fund the brokerage account unless you already have this.
looks great !!! thanks!!! do you know any other that allows trading options?
Not a problem opening a bank account....actually I am aware of a Cayman bank that would open an account

Sols

Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Hello, yes I know a firm in Cayman can open you a brokerage account with Seychelles corp -- how can I get ahold of you
You can give the name of the broker in public, as long as you're not a representative/agent/promoter of them (in which case you'd need to be an advertising member). No harm in members sharing their own personal experiences with service providers.

DavidS

What if you register Seychelles Corp that later registers UK LLP and then banks would be more open to opening accounts for the UK LLP?

Cetme308win

Entrepreneur
I have good news! Actually I found several brokers that can accept a Seychelles IBC as a customer,including one in Cyprus with low fees as well as I found that real offshore banks are happy to onboard an IBC with a holding/assets protection/investing purpose

I will keep talking with more banks and brokers before incorporating it as well as finishing my trading plan

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
I have good news! Actually I found several brokers that can accept a Seychelles IBC as a customer,including one in Cyprus with low fees as well as I found that real offshore banks are happy to onboard an IBC with a holding/assets protection/investing purpose

I will keep talking with more banks and brokers before incorporating it as well as finishing my trading plan
Are you sure the Cyprus one isn't a CFD broker?

I can speak for IBKR they require the Bank Account in Country of Incorporation - so at least for Dubai if you have a real physical bank account in place they are working very good without too many questions asked.

What do you understand under real offshore banks? Nearly all high street banks onboard a Seychelles IBC for wealth management purpose assuming you can bring 5-10m$ with you.

Even some smaller offshore banks do this for at least 500k-1m$ but for 25k$? I don't think so.

Cetme308win

Entrepreneur
Are you sure the Cyprus one isn't a CFD broker?

I can speak for IBKR they require the Bank Account in Country of Incorporation - so at least for Dubai if you have a real physical bank account in place they are working very good without too many questions asked.

What do you understand under real offshore banks? Nearly all high street banks onboard a Seychelles IBC for wealth management purpose assuming you can bring 5-10m$ with you.

Even some smaller offshore banks do this for at least 500k-1m$ but for 25k$? I don't think so.
nope...Not a CFD broker.... I can invest in Stocks,mutual funds,options futures and more but the min deposit for opening an account is 50k-100k,not bad..

About the offshore banks I was told to ddeposit 10k as much

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I can invest in Stocks,mutual funds,options futures and more but the min deposit for opening an account is 50k-100k,not bad..
That is more then what you said you want to invest. Still it is not much capital required.

I'm impressed that any financial institution will take on a Seychelles IBC for this purpose and then in Cyprus!

Cetme308win

Entrepreneur
That is more then what you said you want to invest. Still it is not much capital required.

I'm impressed that any financial institution will take on a Seychelles IBC for this purpose and then in Cyprus!
Yep is a bit more than that but not a bad deal !!!

If you wanna be even more shocked they would onboard a Panama company with an enhanced Due Diligence, with special attention to Source of Funds, but no special enhanced due diligence for Seychelles

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution