Our valued sponsor

seychelles + swiss bank account

It would be better for non US citizen. However, there are many people that reported this is not an option the Swiss banks simply refuse to open accounts for Seychelles corps. Evene if you visit the bank in Switzerland and you show them the incorporation documents for your SC corp. they refuse to open the account.

If this picture change if you can show them a million or two euro I don't know.

Reactions: zahin
If you come to the bank with your 10k savings they will refuse to open an account anyway for your business. Even if you open a real Swiss Company they will not help you. If you bring 2 or 10 million with you you can speak with them and OECD or not they give a s**t they have found ways for the rich people to get around.

That's also what I have heard no real offshore corps i.e. Seychelles, Belize or Panama are accepted in Switzerland. They intend to try to get rid of the other countries pointing on them to be an tax heaven but this won't help them. Everyone knows what they are dealing with in Swiss, Lichtenstein and the other European tax havens.

You will need to visit the bank or you want to ask them if a Skype Video call will work for them.

Latest Threads