Our valued sponsor

SIM card for travelers?

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,
anyone can recommend a service providing (preferably prepaid) SIM cards for travelers?
Incoming calls and messages for free world wide (or in significant number of countries - no need to cover North Korea, Vanuatu or Kongo... ;-)).
Outgoing calls and messages for reasonable prices (doesn't have to be cheap).
Card shipment to EU needed.
Found for example WorldTravelSIM.com - no experience though, anyone tried? Alternatives?
Thanks

Reactions: JohnLocke
I have OneSimCard Europe as a backup. Can't give much feedback as I've had it only for couple of weeks. It arrived fast, SMS works fine and their web service (topup etc.) is OK. The number is Estonian (+372) but you can buy extra numbers, such as a U.S. number.

Used some of the many mentioned on this forum already?

Hi guys,
anyone can recommend a service providing (preferably prepaid) SIM cards for travelers?
Incoming calls and messages for free world wide (or in significant number of countries - no need to cover North Korea, Vanuatu or Kongo... ;-)).
Outgoing calls and messages for reasonable prices (doesn't have to be cheap).
Card shipment to EU needed.
Found for example WorldTravelSIM.com - no experience though, anyone tried? Alternatives?
Thanks

Go for WorldTravelSim, using it since past one year. Reasonable rates, you can charge it online and no hassles absolutely.

does the country code inside the SIM card change after you buy a new number on their website...?
I don't think so (haven't tried, though). It seems they can cram multiple countries on the same SIM card.

I have used this only lightly, but thus far both calls & SMS have worked fine. No monthly fees is a big plus.

For data I use Orange Mundo 4G+, bought from Spain. It works outside Spain as well (with extra roaming fees).

Reactions: JohnLocke
No it is the same number you have you can just add a extra number which then is redirected to the main number so to say.

Latest Threads