Our valued sponsor

Someone know the payment service provider checkout ?

TurnedToRobot

Pro Member
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
They are really good, go for it.
One of the top psp/acquirer on the market now, they are growing fast.
They accept some mid/high risk merchants for now but it will not the case forever

I can give you a direct contact if you have some issues with them.

do you know them for business purpose or have you only read about them @c4labs ?

Complicated to answer as I may be moderated by the admin :)

I processed with them for my own websites AND I work with them for some of my clients.
They are a solid PSP, from what I understand, better go now as they might stop to onboard mid and high risk merchants before the summer (especially with the new regulation in europe)
Do you plan to have some chargebacks? Or your activity is relatively safe?

Ps: @Admin, I dont promote Checkout.com, I answer to the question and topic.
There are better psps and payment partners on the market.
I dont make any money by saying that checkout.com is a good choice

Complicated to answer as I may be moderated by the admin :)

I processed with them for my own websites AND I work with them for some of my clients.
They are a solid PSP, from what I understand, better go now as they might stop to onboard mid and high risk merchants before the summer (especially with the new regulation in europe)
Do you plan to have some chargebacks? Or your activity is relatively safe?

Ps: @Admin, I dont promote Checkout.com, I answer to the question and topic.
There are better psps and payment partners on the market.
I dont make any money by saying that checkout.com is a good choice
Could you please specify what you mean by "the new regulation in europe"?

Wonder why people are so afraid of Admin's ban hammer :D If you don't promote your own service you will be finepain¤#"!

Could you please specify what you mean by "the new regulation in europe"?
can you explain?

Wonder why people are so afraid of Admin's ban hammer :D If you don't promote your own service you will be finepain¤#"!
I was even talking about your service on a different topic :p

The new regulation PSD2 with the strong client authentification (SCA)
In a nutshell, it concerns european merchants processing european cards. They will need to have a SCA (so full 3DS) but it exist exemptions.
You can think it will not change the landscape for high risk merchants but it will because this new regulation will also bring new thresholds for chargeback tolerance (before it was the official 1% but unofficially you could reach 4/5% if you know how to manage your volume and cascading)
Considering this huge change, a lot of psps and acquirers are changing a bit the clients they onboard now. They will need to be compliant and manage the risk a bit closer than before. It means that if you have a mid/high risk business, find a good psp asap because the onboarding rules will be different in September 2019.

Its a very complicated topic..mostly created by banks and regulators...never good for business :)

You must open onshore company for card processing, it's not possible for offshore. Regards
What's not possible for onshore?

Latest Threads