Our valued sponsor

State-Owned Swiss Bank Postfinance Launches App Supporting 13 Cryptocurrencies

It's a joint venture between Postfinance and Swissquote. You can log in with your Swissquote or Postfinance account if you have one.

Hey @Sols ,
What is your advice about,
Maximum amount One should have use for this service.
Like I have $5 million in Crypto and want to convert into fiat and invest in the stock market. Is it ok to use this service for a higher amount of crypto to fiat operation?
Maximum amount ??
What is your opinion?

Sorry in Advance for my English. Hope you get my point?

Thanks

They just launched it this week, so it's really difficult to comment on. It's backed by two licensed banks, one of which is state-owned, though, so they are probably financially solid.

Is it even possible to use it as an exchange? Looks to be more like an investment where you don't hold the coins directly, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: troubled soul
Th
Hey @Sols ,
Like I have $5 million in Crypto and want to convert into fiat and invest in the stock market. Is it ok to use this service for a higher amount of crypto to fiat operation?
Maximum amount ??
What is your opinion?

Thanks
They are both big enough for your crypto/investments to be in a safe institution

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hey @Sols ,
Maximum amount ??
What is your opinion?

Thanks
Talk to some lawyer in Switzerland, he'll help you prepare your documentation and accepted by a bank.
Don't go talk to them yourself if you don't know what you're doing, you might burn a few bridges by improper presentation.

They just need to see you comply with KYC regulations, a lawyer helps with sorting it out.

Latest Threads