Our valued sponsor

Swiss company + DE Iban

Found only one EMY that offers German IBAN for Swiss companies; however, it charges 1% (at least 25 EUR) per incoming transaction, which is too expensive for me. Seems like there are no options at all. It`s also barely possible to get a simple bank account there if you are a non-EU resident. If you are lucky enough to be born somewhere in Europe(EU), you can apply to swiss UBS bank, which offers German IBANs that are out of control for German tax authorities.

Interesting, do you have more details about the UBS DE-IBAN offer? I do have a EU Passport so it might work out for me.

I also might have a solution for your problem -

1. spectrumfx.co.uk - They do offer Deutsche Bank IBAN however they charge a rather hefty fee for withdrawals (something like 30-40 EUR) but no fees at all for incoming transfers.
2. ofx.com - They do offer Deutsche Bank IBAN however they charge 1% flat on every withdrawal you make. So in effect you lose 1% of every incoming transfer.
3. safenetpay.com - According to their support email they do offer German IBAN, not much else is known.

Spot on @croydon these are the prices. If you want less tax might be a good idea to go in Geneva. Since 2021 Corp Tax are 13.99%

I work with several Geneva fiduciary PM if you need some good one.
are you still around ?

Thx, sounds legit. Did you try to open a Swiss bank account with C/O legal adress?
did you try this service provider Online Firma gründen: schnell, einfach, kostenlos | Fasoon and opened a company with them ?