Our valued sponsor

swissquote for personal crypto cashout

none, they are an investment platform.
Not a transactional bank
Exactly. The fact that they possess the banking licence does not imply this. For example, a lot of / some private banks are just for a wealth management and they also do not like to be used as transactional banks (they usually do not forbid it explicitly but at least the fees are totally prohibitive ;) ).

As I know SQ support crypto, so maybe it's possible to make account in SQ and send them crypto from a cold wallet directly? And after for example, change it to EUR, buy some stocks/bonds/fund in SQ platform and just stay with them. Get dividends and so on, so use them like any kind of broker. BUT first funds will be from cold own crypto wallet.

Their KYC is very strict for crypto deposits. You should ask them in advance to examine your SoF or make a small deposit first (the amount you can afford to loose)
Why do you have to lose a (small) amount?
Isn't it just ok for SQ to verify your crypto-wallet address signing a unique message provided by them?
That way they can be sure you control that crypto-wallet address.

I've been looking into it and the only advantage I found over an exchange (Binance, Kraken, etc.) is that banks accept transfer from SQ: is it because they have a banking license?
Do you see any other advantage for someone only interested in cashing out?

Why do you have to lose a (small) amount?
Isn't it just ok for SQ to verify your crypto-wallet address signing a unique message provided by them?
No, its how you got it.
That way they can be sure you control that crypto-wallet address.

I've been looking into it and the only advantage I found over an exchange (Binance, Kraken, etc.) is that banks accept transfer from SQ: is it because they have a banking license?
Do you see any other advantage for someone only interested in cashing out?