Our valued sponsor

Tax Evasion & Tax Havens who can help, guarantee and establish a Offshore company!

Moh1

Corporate Services
Jan 28, 2009
Visit site
Need to know who can help to build the perfect offshore company structure for the only purpose of Tax Evasion as some may call it.... I'm sick and tired of our government and don't want to pay tax any longer.

Who can help to build the "PERFECT" offshore company in the perfect Tax Haven?

Just for asking such a ridiculous questions you should get negative points :D

Who do you think will post here? watch your back if someone is offering any guarantee for the perfect tax evasion in an tax haven!! LoL :hello:

thumbsdown I'm asking isn't it allowed here?

According to our applicable laws it is not allowed to operate and own a Offshore company to avoid to pay tax here:angry:... so I'm asking:s-confused:

Must say toff thread ;) Good luck hope you find what you are looking for... don't open a ticket with such a headline for CCLOGIC, we will not be able to help in any way :D

Reactions: Moh1
I though you were specialized in such solutions? I don't expect any company service provider to help to structure a tax evasion offshore company solution, but they could at least just suggest what is needed to avoid to pay tax in the offshore jurisdiction of choice, doing so will must often lead to a conclusion how it may be possible to avoid any troubles by adding your own creativity to such a "solution" :)

We are not in anyway familiar with such structures and we dissociate oneself from such form of activity, actually we have a code of conduct which is listed at the following link for your information: Terms & Condition :check: scroll down the page.

We work with structuring of offshore companies in different jurisdictions and also we can help with the opening of offshore bank accounts as well as privacy and asset protection, but we do not teach in tax evasion nor do we help people if this is mentioned or the primary reason in any request we get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moh1

Latest Threads