Our valued sponsor

tax on dividend what rate to pay in offshore country?

Cyprus, Seychelles, Belize and various other offshore jurisdictions have tax reforms allowing a company to receive dividends tax free. It will depend on which of these jurisdictions you want to incorporate.

Most often a offshore company does not pay tax, so the answer to your question may depend on where the offshore company is incorporated. For instant Belize, Seychelles, Panama, BVI companies and such countries don't pay tax.

billywonder said:
This is applicable for Seychelles company and Belize company?
Yes and most other offshore jurisdictions.

Reactions: mert
So what you say is that if you take out money from one company and put it into the Seychelles offshore company you don't have to pay tax at all on this amount?

Sorry for reopening this topic but I feel it is important & of interest to a few of us here.

Cyprus' date=' Seychelles, Belize and various other offshore jurisdictions have tax reforms allowing a company to receive dividends tax free. It will depend on which of these jurisdictions you want to incorporate.[/quote']
Does it still apply Admin?

I understand there is no tax on dividend for Seychelles company which makes it legal to avoid pay partial tax from ost of the corporate income :)
This is still anno 2015 the best way to get money tax free out of your EU corporation and into an offshore entity. Works great!

So what you say is that if you take out money from one company and put it into the Seychelles offshore company you don't have to pay tax at all on this amount?
Sorry for reopening this topic but I feel it is important & of interest to a few of us here.
That's exactly what I say have done that ever since I posted it on this forum. Glad to be back and see that much improvements here ;)

Actually this makes sense in case you have a Seychelles holding company that owns 100% of the shares of a Cyprus company :) Money can float tax free between these entities.

Actually this makes sense in case you have a Seychelles holding company that owns 100% of the shares of a Cyprus company :) Money can float tax free between these entities.
Yes it does thanks to the help I got from your support I figured out quickly how I can reduce my tax burden :)