Our valued sponsor

Taxes

tongyun

Offshore Agent
Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
As a business owner, what is the best way to keep track of what taxes I may have to pay? Should I set up a system where I pay quarterly instead of waiting until the very end? I know taxes are a necessary evil, but I still hate them. :tinysmile_angry_t:

I guess everyone in the world hate to pay taxes. I have a software which reminds and schedules me when I have to pay taxes, it is a freeware and it is available for free in online. I think if you have it, it would be very useful.

I have a software which reminds and schedules me when I have to pay taxes
:1orglaugh: thats great, reading your post I will consider to use outlook or something, but my tax advisor is doing all the stuff so I don't have to worry about it.

tongyun said:
As a business owner, what is the best way to keep track of what taxes I may have to pay? Should I set up a system where I pay quarterly instead of waiting until the very end? I know taxes are a necessary evil, but I still hate them. :tinysmile_angry_t:
Here you have to pay quarterly. the state don't let you forget, they send you to forms. Do yourself a favor and get a book keeper for once or twice a month. You can take the costs off your taxes when you file at the end of the year.

Latest Threads