Our valued sponsor

Theft Alerting system in ATM

dilip1456

Offshore Agent
Sep 12, 2009
Bangalore
Visit site
Here is a hidden security system that you can use in case of a forced theft on you in an atm. When you go to withdraw, do not argue or resist,

you might not know what he or she might do to you.. What you should do is to punch your pin in the reverse, i..e if your pin is 1254, you punch 4521.

The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out but will be stuck into the machine half way out and it will alert the police without the notice of the thief.

Every atm has it; it is specially made to signify danger and help. Not

everyone is aware of this.

It is a new and useful information that you have shared here about Alert System in Indian ATMs.I want to know whether it is an universal system or just for Indian Automated Teller Machines. If it is correct and authentic, then you deserve appreciation from all of us here CCLOGIC.Tomorrow I am going to ask it directly to the officer in charge,ATM operation, State Bank of India.

Hey all so sorry but the news above has been said as false information. I just had this news from the net reading somewhere but now i just found people posting back replies in forums that such a system wont work and has not been implemented anywhere yet. Sorry again for the wrong information post.

Latest Threads