Our valued sponsor

Traveling in EU during Corona

dlttrading

Dec 8, 2018
Visit site
Hello

did you allready hear if it possible to go to spain or portugal ?
I want to return to my holiday house what I rented for 9 months. I have rental contract and NIE number. I want just to stay in my house and garden and wait that corona restrictions get looser. I don ´t have the residencia

Do you think it is possible to enter spain with this documents? In worst case I would even register as resident when required during corona to have legal right to stay in the house and in the country.

What do you think about mobility in the next months? I am talking about returning to residence, flying for family and business reasons to clients. Usually all borders are open in EU but now we have this new situation and I am thinking where, when and how to go next. I don´t want to disrespect local restrictions or take any risk on local inhabitants. I just want to stay and work in my house what I rented since last year. Officially tourism will be restricted but how do you think the countries will handle nomadic business man who works and live in different places around EU ?

My advise to you guys is to plan for the next autumn and winter. Usually flues like corona get much better when the summer is coming. Later in the autumn and winter the flue comes back and hits people more again. Because of this I am trying to stay autumn and winter in a place what I like.

You can travel during lockdown just have a good reason and don't travel through your 'own' country. As a foreigner they can't really do much to you if you have a legit reason for traveling. The govs are mostly harassing their own citizens...