Our valued sponsor

TW closing UAE accounts

I'm with Currenxie and it's all good.
They don't provide debit card (unless you have a HK company and for business depense)
Not in the website policy, but they don't approve any Crypto/Forex Trading related platform (transfer/receipt)

I would recommand CurrnencyFair instead of Currenxie for UAE companies, as they have lower fees for conversion to AED.
(Especially if you live in UAE)
Is currencyfair offering direct iban paiement for customers, which european local bank is bacling up the EUR account? A part from conversion fees, any other good aspect compared to currenxie?

I finally successfully open an account at paysera. Will give them a try as well.

Is currencyfair offering direct iban paiement for customers, which european local bank is bacling up the EUR account? A part from conversion fees, any other good aspect compared to currenxie?

I finally successfully open an account at paysera. Will give them a try as well.

Yes they do its like currenxie, they are based in Europe. Price are almost the same otherwise..

Did you provide Register e-signature for Paysera?

Yes they do its like currenxie, they are based in Europe. Price are almost the same otherwise..

For UAE companies it was a nightmare... they don't have the correct procedure to cope with it as they are trying to check the dubai chamber of commerce... which is not governmental but subscription based.

After weeks of discussions with them, they recognized their process was wrong so I granted them access ad PRO on the freezone website temporarily for them to check everything and after a couple of hours it was OK.

Fees are higher than currenxie but they do offer a card... I will move some money over there and see if I run into any of the issues that were documented on this forum...

For UAE companies it was a nightmare... they don't have the correct procedure to cope with it as they are trying to check the dubai chamber of commerce... which is not governmental but subscription based.

After weeks of discussions with them, they recognized their process was wrong so I granted them access ad PRO on the freezone website temporarily for them to check everything and after a couple of hours it was OK.

Fees are higher than currenxie but they do offer a card... I will move some money over there and see if I run into any of the issues that were documented on this forum...

Same, I also tried it was so hard... then I give up..

Once you have your currenxie account (or currencyfair), you can transfer to UAE banks like mashreq or HSBC ... they also provide cards. (but you must be resident)

Same, I also tried it was so hard... then I give up..

Once you have your currenxie account (or currencyfair), you can transfer to UAE banks like mashreq or HSBC ... they also provide cards. (but you must be resident)
I have my personal account there but it would have been better to pay for company stuff directly with a card or to avoid EUR to be changed to AED. I have paysera now and will try them out.

Business accounts in UAE, both mashreq and rakbank made me wait a whole month (including 2 round trip to sign paperwork there) just to deny me with a "internal policy" bulls**t...
I will just stack statements for a year and re-apply again.

how is currenxie compared wot Wise in regards to wire transfer speeD?

Latest Threads