Our valued sponsor

UAE and Saudi joining BRICS, what are your thoughts on the effects of this?

What Ponzi scheme did they invest in?

Btw people only thinking of Saudi and UAE joining BRICS. But I feel Egypt is equally important. Egypt controls the Suez Canal through which 12% of of total global trade of all goods passes through. That canal will soon be on team BRICS. These new members were not just random picks ;).

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Long-term decline of the dollar.

Good for gold and silver.
There is a misconception of gold as investment.
We all know that gold is true money, but is just an asset that hold value, your suit that cost 1 ounce today, will cost 1 ounce after 10 years. But what people don't know is that gold price has always been manipulated by central bank. They decide its price.
I rather invest in assets that produce.
Listen to the boss himself

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
looks like USD is still in fashion
Totally normal! I have an older long-time friend who I've personally warned endless amounts of times since the late 70s about the dangers of smoking. He buried his parents and older brother due to smoking-induced lung cancer. He's been battling the harmful addiction for decades. He's gone through countless treatments.

For most people, it's hard to deprogram from propaganda (e.g. doctors smoking on TV ads & recommending smoking as part of a healthy diet) & free oneself from debilitating habits.

If you know, you know! ;)

Reactions: Jbb1
looks like USD is still in fashion

you can find the same article on bloomberg and many other websites

Yeah, the amount of the trades in the non-dollar currencies in SWIFT has declined -- India, Russia, China, UAE ....have been moving to trades in the local currencies, without SWIFT. And because of this, the percentage of the trades left in dollar in SWIFT has, logically, increased.

CIPS or SPFS, for instance, are used make trades outside of SWIFT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martin Everson
I think it could significantly reshape global economic dynamics:
  • Their addition might shift global trade routes, potentially boosting intra-BRICS trade.
  • Both countries could channel wealth into BRICS' initiatives, and in turn, attract more investments from BRICS nations.
  • Their financial power might accelerate BRICS' measures about reducing US dollar dependence, potentially challenging the USD's global dominance.
  • And finally a fortified BRICS could serve as an alternative to Western economic institutions, influencing global decision-making.
The last 2 I think could have more impact.

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads