Our valued sponsor

UAE company advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
I read some stories about that banks report police about strange activities in bank accounts and I thought that I can fell in trouble if I withdraw cash or send money from one account to another.

Then some people told that there are connections (CFC?) between countries and they (EE) know that I have company in UAE.

So I stressed too much and told in my post things that I shouldn’t. I am sorry for my behaviour and next time I need to think more by my own mind.

Just came to my mind from my previous experience:
I had a branch ( daughter-company ) last year in Latvia. Latvian banks didn’t want to open bank account because mother-company was not “resident”, so they treated it like non-resident and denied. I needed to put investments to Latvian-company and just withdraw funds from mother-company bank account. Then after some time my mother-company was audited and when I told why I withdrew funds, the tax inspector was very surprised that I have Latvian branch.
I am telling this that to let know that even between neighbourhood countries no info exchange who owns which company. Even this information is open.

Now I know what I need to do but I have damaged your reputation for no reason.

Next time I will be more tactful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4br
Thread closed for further replies, looks like OP has answer to his questions.

Reactions: Spinat
Status
Not open for further replies.