Our valued sponsor

[UK Ltd] non-private director's address, yearly Confirmation Statement change

lloyd320

Apr 30, 2022
J
Visit site
I have UK Ltd and it's entering a 2nd year.

At first I bought these 2 addresses or services from a UK company formation agent:

* Registered office address
* Service address

That "Service address" is an address that's supposed to hide my, as a director, real residential address in other country by replacing it with the one in UK of an agent.

The thing is, I've never lived in that 'mine residential' address which I provided to the agent. Although, long story short, I managed to confirm it -- all legally. Let's say, it's an AirBnB address :)

Questions:

If for the 2nd year I discontinue the 'service address' thing of the UK company agent, that "AirBnB address" will then appear on Companies House.

1) Would that be an issue in any way?
2) When filling Confirmation Statement (that yearly document filled once a year) for my company, will I have to report that change, or rather exposure, of that 'residential' address of mine, anywhere in the Statement?

---

In any case, I always will be able to simply either re-purchase that 'service address' from UK agent, or don't give a s**t about that address, right?
Let it be that non existent AirBnB address. Who will care?

You can register your UK LTD to any address you like. You can change agency service as well, anytime.

Latest Threads