Our valued sponsor

UK LTD tax efficiency for online seller

King1453

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi All,

This forum seem amazing for people are successful and very bright people i hope/aspire to be one !

Not sure if i qualify for offshore talk because i don't earn millions in profit but i am aspiring to

I am UK Citizen and a amazon business which operates out of our LTD company. We pay all the taxes etc we are very small business our turnover is £XXX,XXX

I have invested some of the money we made into getting a app made for our business which we use internally now in the future i want to make it public so others can benefit.

I want to create a offshore company to charge my UK LTD royalties or some kind of subscription service which would be around £3,000 a month . My theory behind this is to save UK taxes by reducing the profit in my UK . Which is not much we are talking low mid £XX,XXX after all the expenses.

What do you think we could do to create the most tax efficient method of reducing our profits in our UK LTD ?

Thanks

Do you still live in the UK? Then you'll have to pay taxes in the UK. An offshore company won't help you with that since the government will know what you are doing.

A different way would be to set up companies and bank accounts with darks (fake / stolen ID) to remain anonymous. This is only to be discussed in the mentor group though.

Reactions: King1453
Yes i live in the UK and all my family is here and I am unable to moving due to a very young family.

Ok thanks - i figured it would be difficult to extract the money although i don't earn higher enough profit go the dark side i think.

Do you still live in the UK? Then you'll have to pay taxes in the UK. An offshore company won't help you with that since the government will know what you are doing.

A different way would be to set up companies and bank accounts with darks (fake / stolen ID) to remain anonymous. This is only to be discussed in the mentor group though.