Our valued sponsor

Ukraininan banks for non residents without tax id?

dor

Offshore Agent
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
is there a way to receive money from residents to my non resident account in ukraine?
when somebody tries to send me money it gets declined,
I really don't want to get a tax id number there

The problem is not that you don't have a tax id, it's that you don't have a temporarily residence permit and that's why some banks don't allow you to receieve money via your card number. You could try getting an account in OTP i think it will work for you.

Also services like Wise and Paysend will be able to send money to your card number if you wish to go that route.

Very simple to open at privatbank. Instant nameless card was issued and later embossed and named cards eur usd uah

Hmmm I have to check again about tax id.
I don't think it was about residence
The banks wanted a tax id number from me.

Reactions: stayh4ppy
Very simple to open at privatbank. Instant nameless card was issued and later embossed and named cards eur usd uah

Hmmm I have to check again about tax id.
I don't think it was about residence
The banks wanted a tax id number from me.
Yeah you're right but with only a tax id some banks will have certain limitations. Try OTP as i said will work to open without tax id or permit enough with just your passport and you should be able to receieve money via card transfer

Paysend : not working for nonEEAs. Of course.

People really need to start putting these constraints explicitly when giving advice. Actually the majority of the funneling paths recommended here are out of reach and therefore more then useless for nonEEAs.

Then again.. It just might be me being statisticaly nonsignificant over here ...

Reactions: jjrapy

Latest Threads