Our valued sponsor

Unique virtual address?

Brobbel

May 1, 2021
Germany
Visit site
Do you know how to get a unique virtual address? (Means nobody else is using it, and it's not shown up in google & co. as virtual office)
In the E.U. or UK?

I only need the address to be able to receive letters, no need of phone number etc.

Depending on how the postal service works in your country, you can locate a clump of mailboxes in a rural area and simply add your own mailbox to the clump. You can then receive mail at that mailbox and use it as a ghost address, even though you own no property near there. For example, if the current mailbox addresses are 1040, 1042, 1046, and 1050, then you can add 1044 or 1048.

Today, this is very hard to do in the U.S. because of the way that the postal service now registers all addresses, but it worked before then. If you live in a country where the government is not centralized, organized, and computerized, it just might work.

Last edited:
Reactions: rolex
Do you know how to get a unique virtual address? (Means nobody else is using it, and it's not shown up in google & co. as virtual office)
In the E.U. or UK?

I only need the address to be able to receive letters, no need of phone number etc.
You can't. We have random people using our address for their own business listed in Companies House UK and we've been told there's nothing we can do.

EDIT: In the past (oh youth!) I gave the addresses of the local Burger King and McDonalds as my personal address to the DWP and the HMRC and they never bothered double checking.

It may not be that difficult to find something, actually in the mentor group gold we have discussed this many times and some great suggestions / valid suggestions are posted there.

Do you know how to get a unique virtual address?

Lending agreement. I know a good one for US, it's:

If someone knows for UK & EU too, good to know in case of need. I especially checked package/parcel proxying, not only the envelope scan or forward service, so it's covered. Service may also include registered agent for LLCs which is good because monthly fee is quite high already.

Latest Threads