Our valued sponsor

US bank account holders which are non-residents and are living abroad - Ability to get SMS

Did they even ask you if you are a US citizen/resident or you got a benefit of the doubt?
Do you need to pay them with a US debit/credit card?
Are you sure it will work outside the US (in terms of getting SMS)?

As far as I remember, I paid with EU debit card, but cash payment is also possible. They did not ask ID or anything like that. They definitely sell to anybody.

Online top-up (recharge) also works with EU cards.

I use the sim all the time abroad, works fine in few EU countries where I have tried at least.

Interesting detail was that the sim card itself didn't come with number, but when activating the card (online) they asked your zip code and number was then assigned accordingly. I bought the number from NY, but gave NJ zip, got 201 number (NJ).

So glad I found this site. This solution would be great for my non resident customers with personal accounts bank accounts in the US. They no longer have to ask relatives to receive sms on their behalf, reading all banks texts. Send a message if you want to know more about remotely opening a personal bank account in the US.
So, did you try the 3$/Month plan outside the US? Did it work for you? in which country?
How can you assist in remotely opening a personal bank account in the US and in which banks?

@BTCNG lol...are you seriously asking a new user that joined last Thursday with a total of 2 posts for assistance to remotely open a bank account in US? :rolleyes:

P.S I have seen it all now.

I have succesfully used Ultra from T-mobile in following countries during last month:

- Netherlands
- Russia
- Turkey
- Bulgaria
- Estonia
- Finland
- Georgia
- Latvia

Incoming SMS works perfectly in all of those countries. Topup works with Transferwise card.

Will try another countries later.

I have succesfully used Ultra from T-mobile in following countries during last month:

- Netherlands
- Russia
- Turkey
- Bulgaria
- Estonia
- Finland
- Georgia
- Latvia

Incoming SMS works perfectly in all of those countries. Topup works with Transferwise card.

Will try another countries later.

And how can you buy a T-mobile SIM out of the US?

About that Proovl SIM option, are you maybe using it in an EU country? I'm asking because that is my situation right now. Is that a Lituanian phone number, as someone said before?
works from EU and all other parts of this world, try it, 15$ is all what it needs to test it!

There is also Lebara which works worldwide and they ship within the EU.