DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

Question US bank account to link PayPal account

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Mazzy || Blast

Hi, I live in Andorra where PayPal is limited. In concrete, it’s impossible to withdraw the balance to a local bank account. The only possibility offered is to link the account to a US bank account for withdrawal...

Would something like Payoneer work or do they compete against each other ?

Any other idea about a personal US bank account to open online ? I guess it’s complicated

Thanks

Mazzy || Blast

My flow activity (personal, not business) do not justify this move I guess, but thanks for the plug ! Interesting track..

in the past I did link a Payoneer US account to PayPal but it didn’t last, I think I remember they found out and unlinked it after some time. It has been a tip I had stumbled upon online. I have no idea what is the state of affair these days but likely condemned !

MiddleEuroAsia

opportunist.
Mentor Group Gold
been there and done that.

You can easily link between the two services, HOWEVER there's a catch.

if your payoneer US bank account is "bank of america" it will NOT work.

what you have to do is, you have to contact the customer service and ask them to open a "community federal savings bank" account. It's a US checking account and It will work fine with paypal.

Don't forget to come and report here and tell us how it went!thu&¤#

MiddleEuroAsia

opportunist.
Mentor Group Gold
what you have to do is, you have to contact the customer service and ask them to open a "community federal savings bank" account. It's a US checking account and It will work fine with paypal.
I meant the payoneer customer service here. Sorry if was not clear.

So contact them and tell them that you wanna open a "community federal savings bank" account and they will open it for you in one day. then you can take your new bank account info and link it with paypal and it will work fine with no problems whatsoever.

Mazzy || Blast

been there and done that.

You can easily link between the two services, HOWEVER there's a catch.

if your payoneer US bank account is "bank of america" it will NOT work.

Don't forget to come and report here and tell us how it went!thu&¤#

The Global Payment Service USD bank details were never Bank of America for me, but First Century Bank, and these details are rejected by PayPal when I’ve tried to link this checking account

Mazzy || Blast

So I finally got a hold on a Federal,Community Savings account ...but it is rejected by PayPal ! Any comment ?

D232D57A-B5E7-48B3-9ACE-7D516C9CF63A.jpeg

Nozzle55

If your 180 days of hold are over you have the option to use a mobile wallet to withdraw your cash. The option is available. You will be charged at a rate but you will get all your money out. This is what we use,so long as the Account is past 180days limitation release duration.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts