Our valued sponsor

Virtual address service provider in the UK, recommendations

patituanez

Sep 29, 2019
Visit site
I need a virtual address for setting up a company in the UK. The simplest virtual address package that'll suffice creating an LTD. I've found several such address providers. However, their requirements differ. I'm not a resident of the UK and I'm abroad. Some of the address providers require official proof of my *current* address. This isn't a big issue, but still an issue because I'm currently travelling and getting such a document will take affort and time.
Others require my passport notarialialized.

What virtual address service providers in the UK do you recommend that are

a) more or less decent and reputable

b) don't require many of the documents from me (!)

c) and with an adequate price

?

Maybe you want to try: MailGhost - Anonymous Mail Forwarding there you get an UK address (on which you can form a company) and you can always change the forwarding address in case of traveling. They do Postbox with names, so address doesn't look like a Postbox (some banks etc. don't allow postboxes). They also change the address almost every year to prevent being listed in tax fraud / crime prevention databases. Depending on your tax status you maybe don't need to take care if your company registration address is leaked. But keep in mind, that the addresses of most out of the box providers are already official and some banks or tax authorities have thresholds where they do further investigations, because they know that it is not possible to register 1.000 companies in a max 20 offices building.
However as you said you are a traveler you may mustn't take care of this.

Is mailghost reliable? their website looks crap with lots of load time and some errors. Have you used it as a valid service @neweraoffshore

I also use mailghost, it works. But all those "cheap" agent in UK offer complete package including registered adress, it s easy because it s all in once package. As mentioned you got rapidformations, i use 1stformations, there is many other.

The postal address most most of the UK company formation providers are using is over used and for that reason you can risk that you get refused by one or another service provider.

Latest Threads