Our valued sponsor

Virtual CC providers for FB ads

tatko

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys, does anyone know of a solid reloadable virtual CC provider that issues unlimited cards that can be topped up using CC/paypal (similar to what entropay once did). I'm aware of services such as advertisementcards.io, admediacards.com and extracard.net but their topup methods don't work for me. They either cater to the Russian and neighboring markets or support wire only, which also doesn't work for me cuz my country has a 10k per month wire limit for individuals. I run my online stuff as an individual, so this solution isn't scalable for me. I'm also looking into offshore solutions, but would like to first exhaust all other options. I'm from Serbia btw. I need cards in bulk to pay for Facebook ads.

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Thanks a lot!

Hello,
Sorry for the offtopic but what is the reason somebody would use a service like this? The $2000/month and setups fees make me wonder that it's because of Facebook banning ad account?
I'm interested in creating / buying ad accounts on Facebook as my main one got banned recently if that's the case.

I use privacy, bento, divvy, and have an accounts being set up at emburse (they are taking forever)
These are all free but must have a US SSN and US corp. I did look at the options op mentioned and was blown away at the fees, im also wondering why they charge so much.
The unlimited account for one was 18k/month and the other one charges $100/card. What do those cards do that they demand such fee?
I can create 500 VCC for free, or pay 18k month, or 50k? WHat am i missing if anyone is aware?

How? I know not allow to ask here...but i am new one here and this is my first discussion here...from the last 6 month i have create VCC but nothing work for my facebook ads...so help if you can...sorry admin
From my post "privacy, bento, divvy, and have an accounts being set up at emburse "
Those are all VCC issuers but you need a US corp and SSN, I dont think ITIN is accepted though they may.
Abine is another but again I think only US, and limit of $50/week at first, then $500 over time, its for personal VCC.
Movo.cash is another, again, US SSN needed iirc.

The Card BIN plays a huge rule for FB accounts. They charge this high fees because there are a lot of people making lots of money by running aggressive ads on Facebook. For each new account you need a new card and keep rotating bins. The easy accessible services where you can create 500 vccs are heavily abused and your account will likely not spend $5. @OP sorry I don’t have any other suggestion other than actually getting cards locally from one of your banks as those have the best quality and will be most likely not abused by other before.