Our valued sponsor

VoIP numbers

Greetings .
Don't consider it an advertisement, just an experience.
I usually use katatelecom, It's not cheap if you use it actively, unfortunately.
and zadarma, the voice connection is worse, which is due to the cheapness.

Can you elaborate on how to use this?
Is there going to be a country code in the number, which one?
is that question for me? I apologize if it doesn't.

Register on the site, you will be given a personal account. You will be able to buy a virtual phone number. It will be shown in a private cabinet as a landline phone number of the country you connect. For example +44..., +371..., +49... etc...
Services provide all instructions for connecting incoming and outgoing calls.
Minus of such services, it is periodic errors in use. I have to regularly check the availability of numbers. If there is an error I contact support.

Register on the site, you will be given a personal account. You will be able to buy a virtual phone number. It will be shown in a private cabinet as a landline phone number of the country you connect. For example +44..., +371..., +49... etc...
Minus of such services, it is periodic errors in use. I have to regularly check the availability of numbers. If there is an error I contact support.
thank you

thanks again for the explanation, had been researching, when you Google best voip services there seems top have several players, may I ask why didi you pick these 2? Also, both seem to have Russian ties..

Reactions: bullhorn offshore
thanks again for the explanation, had been researching, when you Google best voip services there seems top have several players, may I ask why didi you pick these 2? Also, both seem to have Russian ties..
I am not an advertising agent for this service, I have been a customer for many years.
Quality of service and price. It is unlikely that they do anything other than VOIP telephony, they are not under sanctions. I am satisfied with quality of service of these guys with Ukrainian origin as far as I could find out.
I did a lot of searching for providers in different countries, until I found them about eight years ago. If I find better conditions in Europe, I'll change providers.
The price is a month in the neighborhood of three pounds.

Italian numbers +39…
Is possible?
Yes, I connected the Italian number service. They demanded my documents with the confirmation of the Italian address. You have to ask the customer service I think. I was not able to connect a phone number in Hong Kong because I don't have a residential address there. I solved this issue through another provider with my company address in Hong Kong (katatelecom). The price is four times higher unfortunately.

Last edited:

Latest Threads