Our valued sponsor

Question Want to buy Crypto?

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I have found this awesome page How to Buy Bitcoin | CoinMarketCap explaining how to buy crypto and where to buy it.

So far so good and I know Coinbase, Kraken and Binance from this list. I also know that they all are very strict to KYC (know your customer) compliance and they will not allow you to buy anything without reverification.

Is there any better or easier way / faster way to buy bitcoins by credit card or paypal?

There are people that take PayPal balance for btc , usual markup is 12~18% , not sure if I can share other forum here.. they are legit with a lot of reviews and the for has been around for quite some time.. there's no verification required as you directly send PayPal money and get btc within 3 to 24 hrs.

Reactions: cryptorider
@Admin I think we should ban this guy, he registered today and it's spamming the site with his "services"
please use the report bottom next time, it's better and much easier for us to handle it.

Thanks for your attention.

Reactions: exprtadvisrdev
Buy, sell, trade bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies safely with bitFlyer| bitFlyer Europe offers PayPal at normal rates. I think there's a limit of 2500€ monthly. And KYC is required. If you want to exchange your shady funds, you should probably go with some shady members or paxful. But Paxful is nearly useless as PayPal 'banned' some countries when it comes to sending funds to.
has someone tested this service, what are the limits if any and how does verification works?

I have found this awesome page How to Buy Bitcoin | CoinMarketCap explaining how to buy crypto and where to buy it.

So far so good and I know Coinbase, Kraken and Binance from this list. I also know that they all are very strict to KYC (know your customer) compliance and they will not allow you to buy anything without reverification.

Is there any better or easier way / faster way to buy bitcoins by credit card or paypal?
ABRA if it hasn't been mentioned. Easy. Or Voyager - better than ABRA

Latest Threads