Our valued sponsor

Warning - MisterTango shafe on BTC transfers!!

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Hello Guys,

Yesterday I opened an account with mistertango.com to test how they work. I read a lot about them on this forum as well as on other places and they get good reviews.

I decided to make a test transfer from AdvCash to Mistertango in the amount of 115 EURO the min. I can transfer from AdvCash in BTC.

The transfer is as per the below:
AdvCash-Bitcoin-Transfer.jpg

So I expected a small fee to be deducted from the total amount, however, then I got the notification that I received a payment in BTC in the amount of roughly €70 pain¤#"! That's an f*****g €45 in transaction fee, you may check the BTC amont I send from AdvCash it's 0.010167 BTC and now check the BTC amount I received at MisterTango 0.00766700 BTC it is a f*****g insane joke.
Mistertango-bitcoin-transfer.jpg

Have you seen the same or do you simply don't care ?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Ohhh, and before someone say I shall contact their support then I tried, and another f*****g surprise came up, see below:
mistertango-support.jpg

LoL - it's ridiculous that a so called bank don't even can pay for a support desk platform on time in order to provide support for their banking clients????? What is this a huge joke or simply some amateurs that play games with stupid and frustrated people that don't have other options to open bank accounts than MisterTango.com ?

You both are using AdvCash. It is not the receiving, AdvCash does NOT state the minersfee, however when I use BTC.com the miners fee ranges between e20-e50.

As for the MisterTango fee: Bitcoin will be changed into Euros after 1 network confirmation. This service is provided by Bitmarket.Deposit fee: 1 % (minimum 0.0025 BTC)

So it is not MT who is taking all that money ...

Hello I also have an account I can not talk about bitcoin since I have not bought with them, but my account after 1 f*****g month I continue with MY MONEY blocked by a problem other than my person, I can not send payments but if I receive them and support the only thing What he told me is that they were oversaturated, and that it was not so heavy, even though it is not a reason to block payments and I doubt the legality of these actions.

check the screenshots I posted, someone steals Money here, the BTC amount I send from AdvCash and the amount received by MisterTango does not match.. one thing is the Exchange rate another thing is the NUMBER OF BTC received that don't match.

Mistertango steals your money and bitcoins that's an fact.

So my warning remain valid. DON'T USE MISTERTANGO FOR BITCOIN EXCHANGE, THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!!

Actually it looks like Mistertango "converts" your BTC to EUR using bitmarket.lt (which looks odd to me, and belongs somehow to Mr Tango) they might even break down your amount into pieces, and exchange them on "market" price + they charge a nice little 1% Service fee on top of that.
So sending over 2k EUR from ADV to Mr Tango costs almost 100EUR fees (and no, those are not hidden costs on ADV!)

@diablo is absolutely right with his warning!!

They are very costly, however, it Works after all fine for me.. we just need to consider each time if it is worth to make a transaction with them. Anyway, they are good for day to day bitcoin to fiat business.