Our valued sponsor

What are some things that don’t depreciate much? (Household item -ecommerce)

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
What are some items that don’t drop too much in value?

As example
If you buy car , Even after first day Its valued drop...
I want to find out Item/things which value does not drop too much....I.E. May be copper water bottle....It hold its value as It is made of copper...copper price gives good return....I am not expert Just giving you example for my question

My Idea is to Buy that Item and put them in Amazon FBA warehouse.....until It does not sold....I do not want any item that are expire, go bad or drop in value....
If It does not sold.....It still contain the its value.....I have to only pay the warehouse price for storing that item....

Do you have any item in your mind ?
Kindly share

What are some items that don’t drop too much in value?

As example
If you buy car , Even after first day Its valued drop...
I want to find out Item/things which value does not drop too much....I.E. May be copper water bottle....It hold its value as It is made of copper...copper price gives good return....I am not expert Just giving you example for my question

My Idea is to Buy that Item and put them in Amazon FBA warehouse.....until It does not sold....I do not want any item that are expire, go bad or drop in value....
If It does not sold.....It still contain the its value.....I have to only pay the warehouse price for storing that item....

Kindly share
Uff tough one since it depends on soooo many factors.

I can tell you what I am (or was) doing in Dubai:
- Hodling Crypto
- Classic Porsche's
- Luxury Watches (the prices dropped significantly since 2022)

It does depend also where you live. For example the purchase power in UAE is big. People cannot flex with the newest car, instead they invest in hard to find classics or low digit number plates.

Really depends where you live...

Reactions: troubled soul
Amazon Warehouse is not a free dumpster. You need to pay $39 per month (waived if you are a handmade artisan) plus a storage fee for each item depending on size and age of inventory. Somewhere inside the stupid dashboard there’s a promotion for having the storage fee waived for some time, I don’t remember how to qualify, anyway the bottom line is that Amazon will screw you if you use it as your personal storage space.

Yes a suitcase of cash smi(&%

fc91348cbf054834c7ac60b34ca3288b.jpg

whaaaat, suitcase of cash doesn't depreciate?

lol...only joking over a medium to long term time frame cash is never a good store of value.

I have said it before in another thread that only art, gold and land is a store of value to me and keeps up with inflation [crypto fans about to chime in].

P.S And when I say art I am not just talking painting and Egyptian artifacts etc but anything of aesthetic beauty such as a classic Ferrari etc.

Rather than giving ideas, will provide based on math, this is how we are outpacing debasement (currency) in the institutional scene, we don't look for nominal growth alone, but actual debasement offsetting.

Everything Code (1).pdf - Anonym File (PDF too large to upload directly) perhaps a admin can re-upload.

It may surprise some people.

Gold -4% pa back to 2013
Real Estate -2.5% pa back to 2013
S&P500 - Flat back to 2013
Nasdaq +6% pa back to 2013
Crypto (bitcoin)...

S&P500 - Flat back to 2013

That's simply not true!

From 1993 to 2013 - so a 20 year period CGAR was 9.1% (inflation adjusted 6.57%).

So if you've put $100k in 1993 and you haven't touched it - it would stand at $570k in 2013

Details:

And if we take 2013 to date (about 10 year) period and if we take the same 100k the CGAR is 13.44% (inflation adjusted 10.46%).

So if you put $100k back in 2013 today that would be $383k

Details:

Reactions: Paul Tudor Jones

Latest Threads