Our valued sponsor

What are the best investment brokers outside of the western world? (EU / US)

DaveFischer

Mar 24, 2020
Visit site
Due to the hostility in the western world with regards to world, I'd like to diversify my assets. I spend a lot of time in Asia and it seems Asians seem more welcoming of wealthy and successful people.

In the EU, recommended stock brokers are DeGiro, InteractiveInvestors, Trading212 and Saxo Bank. Most people in the US and in the UK also use stock brokers that are based in their own country.

I currently have all my stock investments with EU brokers, as I'm originally from there. I also have a decent amount in cryptocurrency.

I would like to check out of western society or not depend on it's success for my personal future.

What are good and reliable Asian investment brokers? I'm looking to store a part of my wealth for the next 10-15 years. I just lost 2 bank accounts in the UK, because of Brexit, so I'm hoping for a bit more stable long-term options. I'd rather pay a bit more, e.g. 0,7% in maintenance fees than 0,3% yearly, if it allows me not to have to worry about my investments.

It is little tricky, with To open account with Asian broker , Not as easy as EU/US based broker,
Like In Singapore , You require local bank account and Central Depository (CDP) account.
Best way to protect and store wealth in Asia is to open bank account in Singapore, every bank provide stock trading facilities. But It require high amount to open account.
Another option are mention below.

Rakuten Securities, Inc.

PhillipCapital

Mauritius based stock broker, saxobank white label

I would like to check out of western society or not depend on it's success for my personal future.

Well done.

What are good and reliable Asian investment brokers? I'm looking to store a part of my wealth for the next 10-15 years.

I use only one broker in Asia which is FSM the Singapore branch. Worked well for me for years. Excellent mobile app and cash parking facility also thu&¤#.

Latest Threads