Our valued sponsor

What are the EASIEST second Residencies that lead to Citizenship?

What are the fastest and easiest (lowest $ investment) residencies programs that can potentially lead to citizenship after a few years that DO NOT FORCE YOU TO LIVE IN THAT COUNTRY
to gain that citizenship?

My current background:

Canadian + Spanish passport holder.
6 figs monthly income (online business): can work and live anywhere but I prefer to not live longer than 6 months a year in one place.

Hope this helps
They're all EU countries of which I'm already a citizen, any other suggestions?

With your income level, why not just acquire citizenship through CBI?

If you can do 10 months in year 1 and 6-7 months for the next 2 or 4 years, Uruguay is a fast, easy, and generally successful for genuine applicants. It's three years if you're married, otherwise five.

Dominican Republic is similar. The process is fast and relatively easy, but it needs to be your primary home. I don't recall how closely they check but I'd spend at least six months a year there.

Not a lot of options left that issue passports with just paper residence, unless you're going to bribe some officials in the process.

With your income level, why not just acquire citizenship through CBI?

If you can do 10 months in year 1 and 6-7 months for the next 2 or 4 years, Uruguay is a fast, easy, and generally successful for genuine applicants. It's three years if you're married, otherwise five.

Dominican Republic is similar. The process is fast and relatively easy, but it needs to be your primary home. I don't recall how closely they check but I'd spend at least six months a year there.

Not a lot of options left that issue passports with just paper residence, unless you're going to bribe some officials in the process.

I don't think CBI from Caribbeans is going anywhere and it will loose visa free access to most countries soon.

Brasil, Argentina and Uruguay are the most attractive to me now, even Mexico.

Is it doable to live there for up to 6 months a year to not become a tax resident and apply for citizenship soon or later?

I don't think CBI from Caribbeans is going anywhere and it will loose visa free access to most countries soon.
Is travel a concern? You already have Canadian and Spanish passports. There are very few places left you need a visa to enter.

Brasil, Argentina and Uruguay are the most attractive to me now, even Mexico.

Is it doable to live there for up to 6 months a year to not become a tax resident and apply for citizenship soon or later?
AFAIK, Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico do not have formal requirements on number of months per year spent in the country. That doesn't guarantee they won't take it into consideration, though. You're arguably not really connected to the country in a meaningful way if you aren't spending the majority of your time there and/or paying tax there. But I'm sure anything can be arranged with the right contacts.

Is travel a concern? You already have Canadian and Spanish passports. There are very few places left you need a visa to enter.

AFAIK, Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico do not have formal requirements on number of months per year spent in the country. That doesn't guarantee they won't take it into consideration, though. You're arguably not really connected to the country in a meaningful way if you aren't spending the majority of your time there and/or paying tax there. But I'm sure anything can be arranged with the right contacts.
How to find the right contacts? that's the question :)