Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group

What cheap and reliable cloud web hosts do you know?

You can place your Text Link AD here for only €175 - it's a cheap way to get in touch with tens of thousands of visitors on OffshoreCorpTalk.
NEW! We offer text link placements in two of the busiest forums.
Requires active Mentor Group Gold membership!

Adulthood

What cheap and reliable cloud web hosts do you know?
need to host one of my clients website just for testing. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
Found Tzulo.com and also Digitalserver.com.mx web hosts several days ago.
Still thinking about to try them or not. What host is better? Why?
Any reviews please?

bigsmoke

DigitalOcean, Linode are fast and super reliable.

Njalla is the best offshore VPS solutions however, a bit more expensive but guarantees privacy

Groussin

Deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

Brunoweb

Well, digitalserver.com.mx will be worth trying if you are planning to host your sites in Mexico and also Latin America countries. They will work fine.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Stein

Hostingsource.com and eyhost.biz deals are worthwhile.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Deepbreathe

The control panels always work, everything's up. That's why I am with digitalserver.com.mx and their web hosting service in Mexico.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

Kashka

The best and most reliable web hosts are: hostingsource.com and eyhost.biz.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Grownup

No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).
Digitalserver.com.mx is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!

Mentor Group