Our valued sponsor

What is COVID-19 Really About? Politics Gone Nasty

Tax Cow

Moo Moo! I contribute 60% of my milk to the state.
Pro Member
Nov 8, 2018
Visit site
I'm mostly speculating. With some bits of thought originating from sound facts.

- The COVID-19 virus is not a hoax and it was engineered in China deliberately to pave way for a 2020 democrat victory in the U.S. The only hoax is the inflated death toll statistics (died with the COVID != died of the COVID)

- China works together with the U.S. democrats and the big U.S. business interest on a hand-washes-hand basis.

Biden is the wet dream of China. They want to see him as the next U.S. president to reverse Trump's tariff aggression in trade policy. They want to protect manufacturing jobs from competition. Big U.S. biz with supply-chain dependencies in China are on the same page with Bejing. But there's a small problem: Trump is really good with big crowds; unlike Biden that would well-serve their interest.

In a conventional election rally in which people are allowed to gather in big groups to listen to speeches , Trump would run circles around Biden. Just as he did with Hillary. One sounds like a human being, the other is a boring robot risen from the ranks of political prostitution.

That's where the virus comes in. Without the lockdowns, Trump will get 4 more years. It's as simple as that.

COVID-19, as much as I've researched, is a human-engineered derivative of a bat virus. Unlike the natural thing which only hurted bats, COVID-19 affects humans. But for a virus that makes headlines around the world, it's surprisingly not much deadlier than the regular flu.

With powerful allies in the U.S. media, and with the help of inflated stats (reporting anyone who died with the virus as if he died of it), and with the help of WHO's suggestions... they managed to get the lock-downs around the world. But only the lock-downs in the U.S. are relevant as they prevent crowds gathering in Trump rallies. In a competition where both candidates read polished scripts to the camera, Biden is a likely winner. Unlike in a live event, both candidates can re-read their speech a hundred times and air the best one. And ofcourse, the lockdowns and the economic damage that followed plays big to Biden's advantage.

Primarily, the largest of U.S. businesses that maintain their margin only because they ship from China are to blame for the virus. Without their support, China's desires alone wouldn't be enough to make a change in U.S.('s) policy. There'd be no reason to make the virus, no reason to unleash the thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lory
The on-going BLM movement and the protest are unlikely to be related. However, it's clearly another politically motivated initiative.

Since one side is now so sure of their election victory, they are making preparations to get more done during their time in the office. The calls to "defund the police" are really about setting up another police structure - where the states have less or no say. It's about creating a fully centralized police force that answers only to the federal government. With such a structure in place, it's easier to force anything upon people as there's no pesky local sheriff who follows his own code of conduct. Let's just speculate that they want to abolish the right to bear arms first and creep their powers further from there.

I'm mostly speculating. With some bits of thought originating from sound facts.

- The COVID-19 virus is not a hoax and it was engineered in China deliberately to pave way for a 2020 democrat victory in the U.S. The only hoax is the inflated death toll statistics (died with the COVID != died of the COVID)

sound facts? Sorry but this is complete bulls**t

A bio engineered weapon to help elect democrats? Why? Because they knew Trump would be so incompetent and fail completely in any response? Going from hoax hoax to it's nothing nothing, gone by Easter, 12 cases going down, only I can save you, to inject bleach and stuck a lamp up your arse?

Come on. The Chinese would have much better tools at their disposal should they had want to get involved in the US election (which obviously they do, all countries have and always will meddle in foreign elections. But lets face it, Trump has been make a complete balls up of everything he touches, the Chinese could just sit back and keep laughing at this failure of a man.

COVID-19, as much as I've researched, is a human-engineered derivative of a bat virus. Unlike the natural thing which only hurted bats, COVID-19 affects humans. But for a virus that makes headlines around the world, it's surprisingly not much deadlier than the regular flu.
Have you been researching on youtube channels with names as HearMyTruthSheepWAKEUPNOW from a random guy with a $100 camera? I imagine you are not a scientist nor have any background in science or viruses? A quick look at history will show that your projection can be wrong, virus have mutated throughout history. But of course, that isn't the case this time, because some crackpot on the web said so.

With powerful allies in the U.S. media, and with the help of inflated stats (reporting anyone who died with the virus as if he died of it), and with the help of WHO's suggestions... they managed to get the lock-downs around the world. But only the lock-downs in the U.S. are relevant as they prevent crowds gathering in Trump rallies.
oh come on. Lockdowns are to stop trumps "praise me and make me feel good" rallies? Really. Usually you come across as an intelligent person, but this? Because this excercises in people manipulation (pinpoint bogeymen, some chants, some we are in it together, we are fighting the good fight rah rah" cheerleading are so fresh and vital?

Primarily, the largest of U.S. businesses that maintain their margin only because they ship from China are to blame for the virus. Without their support, China's desires alone wouldn't be enough to make a change in U.S.('s) policy. There'd be no reason to make the virus, no reason to unleash the thing.
As opposed to humans encroaching into natures havitat, mass deforestation, the loss of habitat, humans and animals living closer, the Chinese famines of the Mao years when wild life farming was promoted and concept of wildlife as food was created and promoted, along with the unhygenic wet markets and abuse of living creatures. No obviously not. Lets come up with some bat(haha)s**t crazy theory whilst we get down on our knees and worship at the cock of the charlatan Trump.

Reactions: EuroKiss
@user9823671

Specifically the election year; a clause in trade deal which lets China pull out in case of a pandemic; undeniably inflated DT stats by the U.S. dem media; WHO which is primarily under the control of China at this point suggested the over-reactionary response.

Too many coincidences for me.

Trump's a failed president like any other. But his trade stance with China is a real pain in the a*s for too many in home and abroad. I can see how and why unleashing a semi-deadly virus could be a valid tool. Nobody expected the U.S. to partake in the twin towers, slaughtering thousands of their own, "only to start a war in the middle east" but it happened.

well its late to say much about covid , but it's definitely has political ground . i don't rule out chinese - us plans to baffle the rest of the world since most countries are puppets and react according to script , it turn out the virus spread fast in unpredictable places . pharma perhaps the next winner from this event . the vaccine is delayed till the demand is very high i doubt it will fix health issues .

id2020.org

Latest Threads