Our valued sponsor

What is required to form anonymous Swiss GmBH or AG ?

Switzerland has against all odd's and against all replies on this forum been one of my best choices for wealth management and asset protection planning in my world.

It is expensive, it is complicated, it is expensive to maintain, but you have everything you need right to your hands.

Reactions: jjrapy
Swiss privacy is becoming a joke:
date for its revised Anti-Money Laundering Act, which will impose new due-diligence and beneficial ownership reporting obligations on financial intermediaries, with some exemptions for lawyers, notaries and fiduciaries. Those amendments, approved by the Swiss parliament in March 2021, implement most of the Financial Action Task Force's (FATF’s) 2016 recommendations for Swiss anti-money laundering (AML) reform.

There is space for something. Also it will not be a public register but only available to authorities. I still see some kind of willingness from Switzerland to not just do what OECD and the rest of the world want them to do. I believe also in the future they will maintain their reputation as one of the worlds best financial countries.

Reactions: bastard
Swiss privacy is becoming a joke:

I think they will have to go further. The public needs to know who they are doing business with when dealing with a Swiss company. And that means who is the UBO and not just the front men ca#"!. I mentioned on another thread this will happen. Why they don't want general public to see UBO? smi(&%

I think they will have to go further. The public needs to know who they are doing business with when dealing with a Swiss company. And that means who is the UBO and not just the front men ca#"!. I mentioned on another thread this will happen. Why they don't want general public to see UBO? smi(&%
There is no need to do this. The world worked pretty well for years without this.
It is just another step into this new communist world driven by the western institutions where companies will be faded out and you own nothing and will be happy.  (muh FATF, muh AML and KYC and TF which of course is such a big problem bla bla bla, the same old saying which got so old.)
Maybe the newest play is to not have Russian or any next nationality as UBO and thats why its needed to have register.

Reactions: bonox
There is no need to do this. The world worked pretty well for years without this.
It is just another step into this new communist world driven by the western institutions where companies will be faded out and you own nothing and will be happy.  (muh FATF, muh AML and KYC and TF which of course is such a big problem bla bla bla, the same old saying which got so old.)
Maybe the newest play is to not have Russian or any next nationality as UBO and thats why its needed to have register.

Sadly its either get with the program or quit using companies to do business. Even here in Bahamas we got with the program years ago. No idea why Swiss dragging their feet. Pretty much all financial centers will have to comply.

Reactions: bonox
Very true, but they want your money, they want your life, and they want total control of this world, they will not rest before they have completed their mission and every human is a slave of governments.

Reactions: JackAlabama
UK LTD with full nominee service could work well to stay out of public company register. Let the UK LTD operate several other companies where it's possible and you will end up with a nice anonymous setup.