Our valued sponsor

What is required to open a Offshore company?

blainchain

Offshore Agent
Mar 28, 2011
Hungary
Visit site
Hello,

I see lot's of threads about this but none that has it all:

To summarise the requirements are basically for all offshore companies the same:

• copy of passport certified
  • utility bill
  • lawyers or bankers reference letter

For Cyprus company you need to send documents to Agent, for all other offshore companies this is not required.

What you get with your offshore company?

company certificate

registered office, w/wo mail forwarding

share certificate

all other incorporation documents(to lazy to list them all :D )

Is this correct, please confirm or correct this so we may have a thread for future refernce.

What you get with your offshore company?
company certificate

registered office, w/wo mail forwarding

share certificate

all other incorporation documents(to lazy to list them all :D )
This is correct, if anyone need this to be more detailed, just reply here and I'm happy to help out.

lawyers or bankers reference letter
This is not required to incorproate the company.

For Seychelles companies a certified passport copy or other government issued photo ID is required, this by a lawyer,bank,certified account etc, read more here, New requirements to the Seychelles Company formation! | latest-news

Last edited:
Seems you covered most of it.

bitotan said:
I thought no bank reference letter was required to open an offshore company or offshore bank account :S -confused:
True there is no reference letter needed to incorporate a company neither in the Seychelles nor in Cyprus.

pucket said:
Can we use a bank statement or water supply bill?
Yes that will work as well.

hasarnata said:
What about a Mobile phone bill?
Yes that will work as well :)

david said:
I don't have utility bill or phone bill what to do?
Welcome aboard, you can go to your Embassy and ask them to confirm your address in written then get it certified as well.

So to open a offshore bank account and to incorporate a Seychelles / Belize / BVI / Panama etc. offshore company the following documents are required:

- copy of passport or other government issued photo ID

- utility bill, can be water supply, electricity bill, phone bill, bank statement, credit card statement

- Reference letter from current bank

Please confirm if this is correct.

blainchain said:
So to open a offshore bank account and to incorporate a Seychelles / Belize / BVI / Panama etc. offshore company the following documents are required:
- copy of passport or other government issued photo ID

- utility bill, can be water supply, electricity bill, phone bill, bank statement, credit card statement

- Reference letter from current bank

Please confirm if this is correct.
Confirmed it is exactly what is required.... however, you don't need a reference letter if it is only the incorporation of the offshore company you need!

Latest Threads